Urban Open Innovation
MODULE TYPE: SDG11
Students receive theoretical training in the fundamentals of open innovation and citizen science and will also have the chance to visit open innovation initiatives and living labs in the territory. They interact with actors of Circular Economy, Social Innovation, Living Labs and SME´s and bring their experiences to a lab of synthesis. During the micro-module, the participants will:
- Participate in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Analyze the fundamental elements a community of interest around one particular challenge.
- Generate proper documentation on the challenge-based approach.
In terms of specific competences, at a first level the participants will develop the following skills:
- Capacity to identify the components of an open innovation process.
- Capacity to assess the social impact of innovation.
- Capacity to analyze and assess a governance model for a multi-stakeholder project.
- Capacity to analyze and assess a cocreation process.
- Capacity to design and evaluate a process of citizen science.
Module level: Introduction
Degree level: Bachelor
Study mode: Online
Starting date: 7 February 2022
Finishing date: 30 June 2022
Enrolment period: Until 1 February 2022
Participation Form: The admission is currently possible for learners from ECIU partner universities. Please fill this document and send it to the admission-contact person: email@example.com