Models of Open Innovation and Citizen Science
MODULE TYPE: SDG11
Students receive both theoretical training in the fundamentals of open innovation and citizen science, and also participate with a specific role in living labs in the territory.
The challenges provided in the workshop come from the territory and may be of different nature. UAB collects the challenges from different sources, including the ECIU Challenge Platform. During the micro-module, participants will:
- Participate in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Orchestrate a community of interest around one particular challenge.
- Generate proper documentation on the challenge-based approach.
In terms of specific competences, at a first level the participants will develop the following skills:
- Capacity to identify the components of an open innovation process.
- Capacity to assess the social impact of innovation.
- Capacity to propose a governance model for a multi-stakeholder project.
- Capacity to ignite a cocreation process.
- Capacity to design and conduct a process of citizen science.
Module level: Introduction
Degree level: Bachelor
Study mode: Online
Starting date: 7 February 2022
Finishing date: 30 June 2022
Enrolment period: Until 1 February 2022
Participation Form: The admission is currently possible for learners from ECIU partner universities. Please fill this document and send it to the admission-contact person: email@example.com