Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
MODULE TYPE: SDG11
Having graduated the course a student: i) will know theoretical backgrounds of computerized knowledge representation, implement logical inference, control and classification tasks and search of solutions; ii) will be able to apply acquired knowledge to solve real world tasks.
• Know modern applications of artificial intelligence.
• Able to apply classification methods for task solving.
• Know data mining and analysis methods.
• Know concepts of artificial and computational intelligence as well as their differences.
• Able to use fuzzy logic for intelligent control applications.
• Able to intellectualize the decision-making process using multi-agent systems approach.
Module level: Basic
Degree level: Bachelor
Study mode: On-campus
SDG11 Theme: Suitable for all themes
Open to Life Long Learners: Yes
Starting date: 01.02.2022
Finishing date: 15.06.2022
Enrolment period: From 10.12.2021 to 20.01.2022