CBI/tampere (Challenge Based Innovation Tampere) - BMT-62556, LTT-33006, TRT-25506, TST-01706, TTI-60006
Business and Innovation - 10 ECTS
MODULE TYPE: SDG11
Project course, in which a concrete technological solution is created for a societal problem using different innovation methods, while participating in multidisciplinary teamwork actively and responsibly.
· tools and methods for product design in a practical radical innovation project
· real life problem solving with substance knowledge of own field
· teamwork and communication
· creating demos and prototypes of services and products
· understanding designing with incomplete information
· iterative prototyping
· decision making in an ambiguous environment
· problem definition
· taking stakeholders into account in decision making
Module level: Advanced
Degree level: Bachelor / Master / Doctor
Language: Finnish / English
Study mode: Offline
Semester: Spring / Autumn
Starting date: Middle of January
Finishing date: Middle of April
Enrollment period: Deadline is 7 days before the starting date.
Link to the course description: https://www.tuni.fi/studentsguide/curriculum/course-units/tut-cu-g-48322?year=2020
Additional information on the course / limitations: Students should have a reasonable amount of substance knowledge of their field before participating on the course.
Provider University: Tampere University
The admission is currently possible for learners from ECIU partner universities. Please fill this form to apply: https://www.service4mobility.com/europe/BewerbungServlet?identifier=TAMPERE17&kz_bew_pers=S&kz_bew_art=IN&aust_prog=ECIUMM&sprache=en
If you have any questions about applying, please contact email@example.com.