Social haptic communication
The course gives an overview of social-haptic communication as a communication approach for people with sensory loss (visual impaired, hearing impaired, dual sensory impaired), other client groups (dementia, learning difficulties etc.) with friends, family and professionals.
- Upon completion of the course, the student will
- Know the most important concepts related to social-haptic communication
- Understand the basics of how touch messages are produced and received
- Explore how haptic exploration can be express by other senses
- Share future development possibilities; touch messages received by smart clothes
Module level: Advanced
Degree level: Master
Study mode: Online
Enrolment period: Continuous
Additional information: This course is studied independently online and at your own pace.
Application Form: Please fill this form to apply. If you have any questions about applying, please contact email@example.com.