Innovative Production Technologies
MODULE TYPE: SDG11
The goal of the module is to provide thorough understanding of state-of-the-art technologies and adapt proper manufacturing process in the high technology enterprise.
• Able to select an innovative technological processes, foresee requirements for technological equipment and processes.
• Able to select and manage modern production processes.
• Able to explain fundamentals of innovative production technologies and main physical processes, possibilities, and peculiarities of their applications.
• Understand and able to evaluate the production circumstances of a high-tech company by choosing a technology process.
• Understand the role of concurrent engineering in the production of innovative mechanical systems.
• Able to explain principles and application of flexible manufacturing systems.
Module level: Advanced
Degree level: Master
Study mode: On-campus
SDG11 Theme: Suitable for all themes
Open to Life Long Learners: Yes
Starting date: 01.02.2022
Finishing date: 15.06.2022
Enrollment period: From 10.12.2021 to 20.01.2022