Analysis of Communication and Transport Systems - TNK103
MODULE TYPE: SDG11 / TRANSVERSAL
The purpose of the course is to gain insights into traffic, logistics and telecommunication systems by the means of project work. The project cover problem definition, choice of methodology and analysis.
Read more about the course here.
The aim is that the student, after finalizing the course, be able to:
- Formulate a problem specification based on a problem description
- Find and digest literature relevant for the project
- Analyse problems in the area of telecommunication and transportation from a quantitative perspective
- Use problem specific methods for the analysis of a defined problem
- Plan a project, write documentations and perform project evaluations
- Perform and evaluate a traffic, logistics of telecommunication project
- Present results in writing and in an oral presentation
Module level: Advanced
Degree level: Master
Study mode: Campus-based
SDG11 Theme: Transport and mobility
Semester: Autumn 2021
Starting date: 8 November 2021
Finishing date: 14 January 2022
Enrollment period: Autumn period 15/4 - 15/6
Entry requirements: Planning and simulation of traffic systems or Logistics networks and transports or Data communication and the Internet.
The course has a common introductory lecture and common project presentations. All other parts are handled by group specific supervision.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.