CBI/tampere (Challenge Based Innovation Tampere) - BMT-62556, LTT-33006, TRT-25506, TST-01706, TTI-60006
MODULE TYPE: SDG11
Project course, in which a concrete technological solution is created for a societal problem using different innovation methods, while participating in multidisciplinary teamwork actively and responsibly.
- tools and methods for product design in a practical radical innovation project
- real life problem solving with substance knowledge of own field
- teamwork and communication
- creating demos and prototypes of services and products
- understanding designing with incomplete information
- iterative prototyping
- decision making in an ambiguous environment
- problem definition
- taking stakeholders into account in decision making
Module level: Advanced
Degree level: Bachelor / Master / Doctor
Language: Finnish / English
Study mode: Offline
Semester: Spring / Autumn
Starting date: Middle of January
Finishing date: Middle of April
Enrollment period: Deadline is 7 days before the starting date.
Additional information on the course / limitations: Students should have a reasonable amount of substance knowledge of their field before participating on the course.