ECIU UNIVERSITY FOR PROFESSIONALS AND LIFE LONG LEARNERS
Do you want to work on relevant societal problems, while acquiring new knowledge and skills at the same time? We opened several exciting challenges for professionals and lifelong learners.
We invite you to join multidisciplinary and international teams. ECIU University challenges are provided by business and public organizations across Europe and to tackle very important problems in the local, national and global levels.
MAKE A REAL IMPACT
- work on the solution of socially significant issues.
- gain experience of open community culture and agile ways of working.
- gain insight and perspectives from experts and learners from different European countries.
- join a network of people with the diverse backgrounds and expertise.
VERSATILE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
- acquire or deepen the knowledge in the area you are interested in.
- practice critical thinking, problem-solving, teamwork and entrepreneurship skills.
- experience work with different cultures at the international environment.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
If you are a professional resident in one of the ECIU member’s countries with a Bachelor Degree and you have a curious personality, you are the perfect fit for our ECIU challenges. All lifelong learners that are eager to create value in an area of interest and want to have an innovative experience can join our challenges.
A good command of English is necessary as all challenges are held in English due to the international environment.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our challenges are provided by a city, region, business or public stakeholder and are presented on the ECIU University Challenge platform. Challenges can vary in length, from a one or two-day challenge, for example, a hackathon, a challenge that lasts four to eight weeks. Any participation is free of charge.
- You can register to the Challenge platform and then apply to those challenges open to professionals and lifelong learners.
- After the approval of your application, international or/and multidisciplinary teams are formed and include other professionals, learners and a team facilitator.
- The team works with the challenge provider, engages and investigates the challenge, and proposes solutions using the challenge-based learning methodology.
- Finally, teams deliver their proposed solutions further – which may include services, products, research questions, start-ups and spin-offs.
- After successful completion of the challenge, the learner receives a Certificate of Participation.
Please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore frequently asked questions here