Circular economy for SME in Norrköping
NORRKÖPING TRADE & INDUSTRY OFFICE
The Trade & Industry Office in the city of Norrköping promotes and facilitates the business sector in Norrköping. This also means to help companies find new and more sustainable ways of working.
It would be interesting to find small to medium enterprise (SME) that can benefit from circular economy through new and old partners. There are already examples of this type of collaboration, for example, Händelö Eco-Industrial Park and collaboration between Econova and Holmen Paper among others. But we would like more SME to find possibilities in circular economy.
Create opportunities for SME in Norrköping to work with circular economy, overcoming the obstacles with not knowing how to benefit for other SME to create circular production chains.
Deadline for application: 2021-06-15
This project is part of a cross-disciplinary course at Linköping University and gives 8 ECTS. It is a part-time course (25 %), lasts for one semester and includes about 215 hours of work. After completing the course, a diploma will be awarded.
ECIU students applying for this project will also apply to the inGenious course but via a particular admission system (MoveOn). A senior coordinator at Linköping University will contact ECIU students for more information.
Read more about the course here: https://liu.se/en/education/course/799g52
The course includes nine (9) compulsory course elements, five (5) group assignments and one (1) individual reflection assignment.
- KICK OFF/COURSE START. Tuesday, August 31st, 13:00 – 17:00
- WORKSHOP - "SHITTY PROTOTYPING". Thursday, September 16th, 13.00-17.00
- THE ART OF PITCHING – SEMINAR. Thursday, October 7th, 09.00-12.00
- NO SLIDE 1-MINUTE-PITCH. Wednesday, October 13th. Group 1 at 08:00 – 12:00. Group 2 at 13.00-17.00
- PITCH-TRAINING (3 minutes). Monday, November 2nd. Group 1 at 08.00-12.00, Group 2 at 13.00-17.00
- RESPONSIBLE INNOVATION SEMINAR. Wednesday, November 10th, 08.00 – 12.00
- 3-MINUTE-PITCH. Friday, November 26th, 09.00 – 12:00
- PITCH-TRAINING (5 minutes). Group 1: Monday, December 6th Group 2: Tuesday, December 7th
- GRADUATION EVENT (including 5-minutes-pitch). Thursday, December 16th, 10:00-14:00