New value propositions for future proof housing
We are a continuously developing building company with a strong focus on the needs of our businesses and customer groups, now and in the future. To be futureproof, we need to constantly develop our customer value and user quality in a fast-changing world. We are facing a lot of questions in which we appreciate the creative and scientific input of students.
We face many questions. The central and most challenging question is:
How can we design, produce, market and maintain future proof housing buildings?
Issues to be considered are among others:
- What does literature say on user quality? Is it similar to user value? Or do we need to adjust our definitions?
- How should we develop our USP’s?
- What is the impact of demographic trend on the demand of housing?
- What is the government outlook on these trends and what will change in legislation and requirements?
- How does this relate to the needs of future building contact partners and users and are they willing and able to pay extra?
- How will this impact our ambition to future proof building(s)?
We are looking forward to working on these challenges. We do realise that the challenge formulation is very broad. We encourage you to define with us your own challenge and solution space.
We expect to increase the user experience of our buildings and reduce the sustainability impact of our buildings, not only now but also in the future.
Our own company and our clients, citizens, cities, architects
Deadline for applications : 2021-02-14