Working on Real Life Challenges
- Participate in the challenges and contribute to the real impact in communities, cities or regions.
- Work in multidisciplinary and international teams that allows you to gain professional skills and knowledge.
- Experience a new, innovative way of learning, and by doing so, help to co-create ECIU University
In addition ECIU universities offer various modules to support you working on your real life challenge. Modules can be aimed towards gathering specific knowledge or develop more general competences and personal skills.
Where to start?
Make sure that you meet the requirements to join:
- You are a student at one of the 12 ECIU University member institutions.
- You are enroled in a master's degree program or final year of a bachelor's degree programme.
- You have completed at least 120 ECTS of higher education studies at undergraduate level.
- You have adequate english language skills: B2 (Self-assessment, CEFR of languages).
- And optionaly meritable: you have previous experience with entreprenurial work (CV)
How to proceed?
- Explore the ECIU University challenges.
- Check the deadline for registration.
- Register to receive more information about participation.
- Choose the challenge that intrigues you and you get paired up with others that also thrive for the project.
- Engage and investigate the challenge and propose solutions.
- Gain a certain amount of academic credits that will record your new skills gained during challenge-based learning process and chosen micro-modules (how credits are recognised differs in each institution)
Any questions regarding participation in the challenges? Please write to us: email@example.com